A lot of bloggers have declared their blogs award free because maybe, they get tired of getting and giving awards and also answering and raising questions and much more, choosing and tagging other bloggers.
But sometimes, bloggers throw you interesting questions and while answering them, you start knowing yourself a little bit more. Sometimes we also answer the same questions at different times in our lives and see how our mind changes in a short (or long) span of time.
I would like to thank Bebekohblogpoject for nominating me (someone still remembers me HAHA) and the rules for this award are as follows:
“The Sunshine Blogger Award is given to bloggers who are creative, positive, and inspiring. Once nominated, the blogger is required to write a post in which they:
- Thank the blogger who nominated them and link back to their blog.
- Answer 11 questions asked by the blogger who nominated them.
- Nominate [at least] 11 other blogs and give them 11 new questions to answer.
- Notify your nominees and display the Sunshine Blogger Award in your post.”
So here are my answers to Bebekoh’s questions:
- 10 things that makes you happy
- Family & Friends
- Free Diving
- Sunshine, palm trees and ocean breeze
- Hot chocolate on a rainy day
- A good book
- 12 hours of sleep
- Long drive – on land or over water
- When did you start blogging? I started blogging in 2006 for no reason at all (ha ha).
- What do you frequently write about and how often? I always write about something I have felt. It might be something I feel for someone or something or what I felt about someone else’s situation. I write more often when I am sad.
- Characteristics / traits you like in a person. I like patient and contained people. I always want to see how they handle their anger or grief or uncomfortable situations with grace.
- What genres do you like to read? Historical fiction.
- If money and visa aren’t issues, where do you want to go and why? Greece. Just because.
- Where’s the most interesting you’ve been to? Well, Maldives.
- What do you do on a typical day? Dismiss my alarm at 6:45am. Dismiss my 2nd alarm at 07:00am. Wake up at 7:15am. Or sometimes 07:20am. Take shower and wear my uniform. Go to the canteen at 07:45. Toast one slice of bread. Put lime on the coffee cup. Fill 1/3 of the cup with warm water and the rest with room temperature water. Ask the Chef to cook a scrambled egg for me with salt. Eat my breakfast. Go to the office at 8am. Start my work. Lunch time at 12pm or 12:30pm. Work again. Swimming time at 5pm. Dinner at 06:30pm. Go back to the office if needed. Sleep at 08:30pm if I can. Or watch Female Killers on youtube until I fall asleep. Or chat with friends. And of course chat with Hubby a lot of times in between.
- If you get popular, what do you want to be famous for? Why? First of all, do I want to be famous?
- What are you most passionate about? At the moment, I am so into some new things at work and my small side project.
- What do you look forward to in the next 10 years? This question always failed me on interviews. And also, I really don’t plan anymore and here’s why. My plans never happen. When I was a waitress, I told my self I wanna be a Food and Beverage Manager in 5 years. Never happened. Not that I didn’t work hard for it. It’s just that I wasn’t for it. Maybe I wasn’t good enough for it. Or maybe I was good for something else. As adviced by my previous manager, I took a leap and ended up being an Executive Secretary. I didn’t know how I was going to survive at first. And then I loved it. I was even good at it. And that’s all I ever wanted to do. To be a back bone. To be the person organizing things from the back of house. The person doing the research and putting things together. Learning more about places like I was taking Geography lessons. And for some reasons I had to shift to sales, still as an admin. It was ok. Admin was all I wanted to be. But my seniors started kicking my butt out of the office to meet people for business and for dinner and wine. Thing I hated the most. And all I can ask is why o why?
Really, I don’t know what or where I will be in 10 years. My life is so unpredictable.
Sorry but, I am lazy to nominate and ask questions. 😀
I’d love to hear from you!