Sometimes I feel like I want to declare that my blog is award-free, however, receiving awards like these makes me grateful to my blogger friends and also, I’ll have a reason to write a few things about myself (LOL).
But kidding aside, it is interesting to see how my answers to the same questions change in time.
I would like to thank the prettiest girl in Abu Dhabi, Amielle for nominating me and please do check out her cute blog here.
-Thank the person who nominated you.
-Tag it under #awesomebloggeraward in the Reader
-Answer the questions your nominator gave you.
-Nominate at least 5 awesome bloggers.
-Give your nominees 10 new questions to answer.
-Let your nominees know that they’ve been nominated.
1. From 1 to Liza Soberano, gaano ako kaganda?
Number Amielle, the number next to Liza Soberano ha ha
1. What is your childhood dream that you never get to push/achieve?
I have always wanted to be a radio jock. After getting my degree in HRM, I still wanted to pursue this dream and sent a demo tape in RX 93.1 applying as a student DJ. However, when I received the call from them, I was bound to fly to Dubai already.
2. If you could wake up and be anywhere in the world, where would it be?
3. Books or movies?
4. Would it be fine if your future child reads your blog?
5. If you could give an advice about the future to the 7-year-old you, what would it be?
Don’t be too shy.
6. Where do you see yourself in 5 years? (Not a job interview question; I just really want to know.)
Maybe a housewife, and if not, maybe still working.
7. Do you think you’re still writing when you’re 40?
Yes. I’m almost there. 8 years to go. Ha ha.
8. If writing isn’t your hobby at the moment, what do you think are you doing?
Swimming and fishing. Reading too.
9. If you could have the writing skills of a specific blogger, who would it be?
There are a lot of great writers out there and every time a see a new one, he or she becomes my favorite.
There’s one blog that I came across recently and I love her post A Very Awkward Breakup.
I also like the writing skills of the lady behind I Am Begging My Mother Not To Read This Blog.
10. What is your life’s greatest accomplishment so far?
I consider all that I have right now as great accomplishments.
Here are my nominees and I hope they can participate:
Pampered Princess to Domestic Goddess
And my questions for my nominees:
- Do you prefer sunrise or sunset?
- What’s your dream destination?
- What’s your favorite way to pass time at home?
- How do you usually spend a lazy evening?
- What do you usually have for breakfast?
- Have you ever traveled alone? How’s the experience?
- What’s your favorite book and why?
- Is there any language that you would like to learn? Why?
- What do you think about before you fall asleep?
- Would you change your name if you could? And what would be your preferred name?
I’d love to hear from you!