Yey! I have another Liebster Award (again???!!!! ha ha) courtesy of Juarla of Keeping Up with the Introvert. I’d like to thank her for such a lovely award and hey! Please do check out her blog! She’s up to a 3-writing-challenges-in-a-day for the whole month.
So, Liebster Award was created to recognize and/or discover new bloggers and welcome them to the blogosphere. So I think it’s a cool way to show appreciation to some of your fave blogs and to introduce newbies as well.
•Thank the blogger(s) who nominated you
•Answer the 11 questions the blogger gives you
•Nominate 5-11 bloggers that you think are deserving of the award
•Let the bloggers know you nominated them
•Give them 11 questions of your own.
These are my answers to Juarla’s questions:
• Why did you start blogging?
Sorry but I’ve said the reason countless times already ha ha and I don’t want to bore people here. Pass please.
• Which of the five senses would you say is the strongest?
Sense of…smell… I guess.
• What three things do you think most each day?
I don’t even know. It varies ha ha. But most of the time I think about food and coffee.
• If you had a warning label, what would yours say?
Keep off the green green grass of home.
• What’s the most adventurous thing you’ve ever done?
• What’s the weirdest talent you have?
I am weird but I don’t have a talent LOL. jk. Instead of talent, can I just say something else that’s weird? I cannot draw a straight line even with the use of a ruler.
• If you could take only three items with you to a deserted island, what would they be and why?
Kaldero, sandok at kumot. ha ha ha (Cauldron, ladle and blanket). I’m being practical here LOL.
• Favorite album, why?
I actually don’t have any.
• What song sums up your life right now?
Ironic by Alanis Morisette.
• Favorite childhood memory?
This is funny but my favorite childhood memory was my first political exposure when my Uncle brought me to Miriam Defensor Santiago’s Presidential Campaign in Araneta Colliseum back in 1992. I can remember that I did not understand whatever she said because it was all in English. She was wearing a pair of red blouse and skirt.
• How do you want to be remembered?
I want to be remembered by people around me as the sun that shines on them the day after a cold rainy night or a hot soup that warms up everyone’s empty stomach on a cold rainy afternoon. Ever so dramatic lol but I think the latter suits me well.
And so, I would like to nominate these bloggers. I think they are fairly new here and I hope that they could participate.
itsmicaejamora >>> she is not new to blogging but for some reasons, I need to nominate her ha ha ha
***Ooops. a total of 13 nominees…anyway… ***
My questions for you:
- Describe yourself in 3 words.
- If you would be a plant or an animal, what would you be and why?
- If you could borrow someone else’s body for a day, who would that be and what would you do?
- If you could eat only 3 foods in a month, what would these be?
- If there would be a zombie outbreak, what would you do?
- If you could choose a superpower, what would it be and why?
- What is the last book that you’ve read? Did you like it or not? Why?
- If you are to be a superhero, who would you be and why? (You can choose among the fictional ones or you could create your own)
- If you have 1 million dollars in your hand, what would you do?
- What skill would you like to learn and why?
- What song best describes how you feel at the moment?
I’d love to hear from you!