I’d like to thank ladyleemanila for nominating me for yet another Sunshine Award. Please do check out her blog. It is so full of life.
Since I just received the same award last time and I don’t want to bug all the other bloggers by nominating them again, he he, I’ll just answer the questions that ladyleemanila posed.
1. What superpowers would you like to have?
I’d like to be fluent in all languages so I can understand the world. Can this be considered as superpower?
2. What is your idea of having a good time?
Coffee. Donuts. Stories. Beach. Sand.
3. Share a quote you like.
Find joy in the ordinary.
4. Why do you blog?
As of the moment, it keeps me happy because of the wonderful people I get to interact with. Also, I’ve made a goal at the start of this year to write and post everyday. Though I’ve missed a lot of days, I think I’m still doing fair. I have seen the difference between my November posts and my recent ones and I’m looking forward to see the evolution (LOL) of my writing style by the end of the year.
5. What kind of music do you like to listen to when you are reading?
I actually prefer reading in silence. But classical music would do though I’m not a big fan, and some sort of music that you hear when you get a spa treatment or maybe jazz or bossa nova.
6. What colour do you feel most comfortable wearing?
White. Black. Earth Colors. (Because my BasKil won’t get noticed with these colors haha)
7. What are at least five places you’ve enjoyed visiting?
Well, I haven’t traveled a lot. I have only been to Maldives, Singapore and Indonesia (and of course, Dubai because I work here). But Maldives is my favorite.
8. If you were to paint a picture of your childhood, what colours would you use?
The color of the mountains and the rivers and sunsets.
9. If you had to change identities and start over: would you be someone completely different or about the same. (I’d love to see some examples.)
Can I be a fictional character? I’d like to be someone like Lisbeth Salander, the main character in the Girl With Dragon Tattoo trilogy. I want to experience how to be a badass, IDC, type of person.
10. Do you have a signature dish? If not is their one in your family?
First of all, cooking is my least favorite thing to do so I have none. None in our family loves to cook as well. But we all love our mama’s egg fried rice.
11. What do you seek long-term: fame and or influence, wealth, or happiness?
Happiness of course.
Thank you once again, ladyleemanila
I’d love to hear from you!