I’d like to thank Jai for nominating me and for telling me that she’s stalking my blog LOL. Just kidding. But really, if there’s one person, even just one who really reads my posts, I am really happy.
I thought, the whole procedure is tedious as I need to check out other blogs that haven’t been nominated yet, link their blogs here, inform them and blah and blah and blah.
But then I realized, this post will not be just me, nominating other bloggers for their versatility. I would also like to take this opportunity to thank all the other bloggers who’ve been reading my posts from the time I don’t know how and what to write yet till the time that I still don’t know how and what to write. LOL.
So here’s how the Versatile Blogger Awards go:
When you consider nominating a fellow blogger for the Versatile Blogger Award, consider the quality of the writing, the uniqueness of the subjects covered, the level of love displayed in the words on the virtual page. Or, of course, the quality of the photographs and the level of love displayed in the taking of them.
Honor those bloggers who bring something special to your life whether every day or only now and then.
Here are the rules:
- Thank the person that has nominated you & include a link to their blog.
- Nominate at least 15 blogs of your choice.
- Link your nominees and let them know of your nomination.
- Share seven (7) different facts about yourself.
So, I’ll make a little twist. I’d nominate 15 bloggers as per the rule then afterwards, I’ll just add some more that I’d wish to honor and thank.
Doesn’t matter if they participate or not as long as I was able to let them know
how dramatic I am that if there can be a thing called virtual friends, then I consider them as my virtual friends. That I value the time they spend for reading my ramblings and leaving their thoughts.
4. https://felbertsonsotto.wordpress.com/ – I just came across his blog and his artworks are worth a visit
5. https://anghulinghugotero.wordpress.com/ – His write-before-you’re-sober-technique really made a good impression on me
9. http://sparksandsounds.com/ – Wannie and her bright and sunny (positive) blog
11. https://malate.wordpress.com/ – Nice photography
And here’s a small list of bloggers that I’d like to honor and thank 🙂
Ate San – magparamdam ka naman po
Cup – busy ka masyado sa dami ng chicks na dumadalaw sa blog mo ehe
Tomarits – di pa tapos ang ating laban para sa Guiness record
PinoyAbroad – So?
PromKing – nagsubscribe na ako, pero nasaan ang kape ko?
And here are 7
useless facts about me
- For those who just recently stumbled upon my blog, I am not a writer (isn’t that obvious?) but a hotelier by profession.
- I am a Jack of All Trades, Master of none. I can do a lot of things but I haven’t mastered one. I can play the guitar, I draw on Mugs, I sew bags and pouches (seriously? an old maid), I can be a flair bartender (I know how to flair bottles), I can sing (like a frog), I can draw (like a kindergarten), I can clean pistons of ten wheeler trucks, I can be a barker at the jeepney terminal too (LOL, now the last one is exaggerated).
- I like ironing clothes more than cooking food.
- I like seafood pasta. I like ramen and I like rice. I like all the carbos.
- I hate cheese and milk and beef.
- I dream almost every night and remember almost all of my dreams in details.
- My secret and forever unreachable dream is to be a radio DJ. I used to stalk John Hendrix of WLSFM and I know his lines by heart. After graduation, I submitted a demo tape and resume to RX 93.1 as application to be a Student DJ. They called me, just a day (or maybe few days) before my flight to Dubai. My heart was broken.