This is the second award that I have received since I started blogging and both were given by Shewrites. I would like to thank her for always appreciating whatever comes out of my silly mind.
A) You are not allowed to nominate the blog who nominated YOUR own blog.
B) You paste the award picture into your blog.
C) You write up 11 NEW questions directed towards your nominees.
1-2.What’s your favorite song/type of music?
3. Hobby aside from blogging or writing?
4. Define love.
5. What’s your greatest dream?
6. Color that describes your personality.
7. Favorite book.
8-9.Favorite teacher/professor. Describe him/her.
10 – 11. If you would be something else, what would you be and why?
D) When you receive the award, you must post 11 random facts about yourself.
11 Random FACTS ABOUT MYSELF
- I hate cheese and milk
- I love using my mom’s old typewriter when I was a kid and I never knew the value of that typewriter till the time I became a secretary.
- When I was young, I wanted to be either a band guitarist or a Radio Disc jock (and I still want to be if given a chance)
- I know how to flair bottles and I’ve joined flair bartending competitions when I was in college.
- I love punk rock music.
- I am better of writing heart breaking and sad stories as well as revolutionary papers than any other topics.
- I can remember my dreams clearly.
- I love wallets and notebooks.
- I am a frustrated singer
- I love mocha frappuccino
- I love Mitch Albom’s books.
E) To answer the 11 questions asked by shewrites
1) How do you like your readers to call you? Sabaw
2) From where did you get your idea in naming your blog? Aysabaw is derived from (wow etymology) Aisa which is my nick name when I was a kid and sabaw is a Tagalog word that means soup. What’s the connection between the 2? I also don’t know.
3) What is the thing that you are proud about your blog? I’m proud of…getting 2 blog awards so far 🙂
4) Where do you usually get your inspiration in writing? From my feelings or from the music that I am listening to.
5) Why do you blog by the way? I’m better at writing my feelings than saying it.
6) One thing that most people don’t know about you? I am a very insecure person. Doesn’t look like because I’m good at hiding it.
7) Your greatest fear in life? Cockroaches and bugs.
8) A hobby that you can’t give up aside from blogging? Playing the guitar
9) What is the nick your family used to call you when you are a child which you hate the most? I never hated my nick names.
10) What is your OST for yourself/ life? Time of your life by Greenday
11) Worst habit that you’ve successfully overcome? Can’t think of one.
F) Pass the award onto 11 other blogs (while making sure that you notify the blogger that you nominated them.
– a great blog, thanks Ate San
– great sunday post themes
– great blog
– on my top recent comment list, thanks a ton
– great photography
– great blog
– I love the way she comments : Be Encouraged! Be Blessed! So positive 🙂
– great blog
– great blog, we could have met here in UAE 🙂
– great photos
These are amazing bloggers. Do check out their blogs!
These bloggers have been part of my first few months of blogging and I really appreciate their support, likes and comments (yeah right, thank you speech -__-).
I’d love to hear from you!